wacyl soccer signups!!
WACYL REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
LET'S HAVE A GREAT SEASON, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL!
Below are the age groups and programs available for participation.
WACYL's Soccer Programs are Co-Ed Programs Consisting of 5 Divisions:
U6-U-8: Individual Development U10-U12: Team Development U-14: Local Recreational Travel League
- U-6 Pre-K and Kindergarten - Clinic style play (Obstacles mixed with Game Play) - Size 3 Ball and Shin Guards are Required
- U-8 1st and 2nd grades - League play - Shin Guards & Size 3 Ball are Required, Soccer Cleats are Requested (No Metal)
- U-10 3rd and 4th grades - League play - Shin Guards & a Size 4 Ball are Required, Soccer Cleats are Requested (No Metal)
- U-12 5th and 6th grades - League play - Shin Guards & a Size 4 Ball are Required, Soccer Cleats are Requested (No Metal)
- U-14 7th and 8th grades - Inter-county league play (Atlantic and Cape May counties) - Shin Guards & Size 5 Ball are Required, Soccer Cleats are Requested (No Metal)
U-6, U-8, U-10 & U12 - Registration is $70 per player which includes a $15 Shack Fee.
U-14 - Registration is $65 per player which includes a $10 Shack Fee.
The season will typically run from the middle of August through the end of October.
WACYL is also looking for Sponsors this year for Soccer! If you or anyone you know would like to sponsor a team, please visit the website for more information or contact Jackie Specht at email@example.com.
All registrations must be made online using our Blue Sombrero website. Blue Sombrero can be accessed by clicking the Registration Box Below. Mail-in registrations will not be accepted.
Thank You!! And Let’s Have a Great Season